Excel tutorial is an easy way to learn Microsoft Excel as it allows the user with all the basic and advanced functionalities of every feature of the program. Learning Excel is certainly an important factor of every students’ life, regardless of the stream. Especially, when you are a commerce student, you at least need to know the basic features of the program as it can help the user easily create and maintain a valuable database, which is one of its main functions. However, most business companies are using this program for its advanced features that not only help them keep accurate records of customers, employees and other related inputs, but also allows them to create necessary and customized programs in order to calculate and process large amounts of data more fluently and accurately.
There are several online training institutes who offer the best excel tutorial to candidates. These consist of online tutorials by versatile and experienced trainers who explains each and every feature with great dedication, easiness and transparency. Learning from online excel tutorial offer brilliant consistency and reliability to the student as they can grasp the knowledge at any time of the day and as many times as possible.
What you will learn from Online Excel Tutorials?
Many people believe they would only learn a portion of Excel from online tutorials, which they can grasp from in house training courses. However, this mentality is completely wrong. The fact is you can learn as much and even more from online excel courses than in house training course. The reason behind it is the online Excel tutorials are designed in such a manner that it covers every aspect and functions of MS Excel with great details. The online video and textual tutorial gives a clear idea to the students of what is going on. Below are given different modules and sections designed by reputed online training institutes for Online Excel Course.
- Theory: Since, excel is a widely used spreadsheet tool, the candidate must learn about its usage and functionalities, which is taught by highly trained instructors.
- Basic Features: These include the usual functions and its usage of the program such as the Ribbon, Workbook, Worksheets, Format Cells, Find and Select, Templates, Data Validation, Keyboard Shortcuts, Print, Share and Protect. After having basic ideas of these features, you will be able to use Excel to create, update and maintain valuable data. However, you won’t be able to perform some necessary and advanced functionalities which is only possible through complex features.
- Advanced Features: Once you understand and master the basic features, you can move up to its advanced functionalities. These include Count and Sum, learning Logical functions (AND, IF, OR, NOT), Cell References, Date and Time, different data inputs (Char, Text, Strings, Numeric), Lookup and Reference, Financial, Statistical, Round, Formula Errors and Array Formulas. All these functions are used by professional Excel operators who are required to maintain and manage large amounts of data quickly and correctly.
- Data Analysis: One of the main features of MS Excel is its ability to analyze big data. Data analysis is an important task that allows the company to study valuable data so that they can make necessary decisions to increase their productivity.
- VBA and Macros: Learn Excel’s own programming language that is used to make customized programs to perform necessary computations easily. Make simple and advanced Macros and use similar programming codes in different programs to save both time and effort.
Other than that, online Excel tutorials also help you learn several shortcuts and tips and tricks to easily find duplicates, creating charts and tables, counting unique values, correlation, comparing, sorting, creating reports and many small yet necessary functionalities.
There are many benefits of choosing Online Excel Tutorial over in house and traditional Excel Tutorial. The student can learn at his own pace and as his preferred time. They can watch the tutorial as many times as possible to fully grasp the functionalities of each feature. They can also practice their learnings simultaneously on their computers while watching the tutorials. They will also grab necessary knowledge given by trained instructors during the classes as in traditional courses.
Furthermore, if there is still any query, or if the student is stuck somewhere during the course, he or she can simply ask the solution to the problem on online forums made by their institutes where all the students can communicate with each other. This is certainly a unique and most useful way to learn MS Excel. It has also been noted that students who attend online classes have more information and expertise than students who attend in houses classes as they are constantly learning new things as they desire and search for solutions in real time.
Thus, join online Excel Tutorial from a well recognized and reputed training institute to increase your expertise and get a certification in Excel after the completion of the course.